Summa summarum July.

augusta 03, 2010

The first month of holiday is over and i summarizes my July.

4.7. Good festival [Dobrý festival] in Prešov [Delňa]
Amazing start of summer, the band IneKafe live!




We met our Mrs.Teacher of Slovak language! :D
In photo: my classmates and our teacher.





Me and Marietta in tent. :D

5.7.-12.7. Smrečany 



hard working :D

13.7.-25.7. Summer camp Kysak-Brezie
This year i was there the seventh time. I love it. I feel like a veteran there. :D




Adrianka & Me



Addicted to nuttela ;D




Adrianka &Me



Natasha, Me, Aďka.. cottage-mates :D



Aďka,Norička,Me :)



Second division - the oldest girls :D



II. turn 2010



The LAST night! :D wrr
Aďka, Norička, Me..



the last night eating:D



last day.. we and our cottage:)
natasha, aďka, me..

26.7. - Day with Mariett



a "successful" self-timer ;D



<3



My new I :D


29.7. Day with my classmates



Standa,Mariett,me.. 

I think this month was seriously amazing and I hope that August will be even better!

You Might Also Like

2 comentários

Instagram